BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
The Arizona 5000 Breeze has been crafted to meet your needs for outdoor protection; its two-legged form facilitates easy access as well as allows you to use it as a patio cover. Its unique and robust design makes it a wonderful carport and outdoor structure. The frame and roofing were created to withstand harsh weather conditions; the polycarbonate panels block harmful UV rays, partially transmit natural sunlight yet provide sufficient shading. The Arizona carport provides your family with an elegant cover that is sturdy, maintenance and rust free for many years to come.
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, solar grey solid polycarbonate ready to assemble, pre-cut panels
- Panela are high impact and shatter resistant
- Panels maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- Panels do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
- Easy Access – 2 legged structure
- Robust, rust-resistant, powder-coated, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles made of heavy duty Aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors in anthracite finish
- Weather resistant - designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Concrete footings are required for installation
- Built-in gutter channels rainwater sideways
The 2 extra legs are meant for extra support for high snow loads in Winter.